Wednesday 19 February 2014

WOYWW

Having such fun...

Finally got started on my Kaiser Craft MDF Camera Album, bought this a while ago and finally felt inspired to start it.




I painted the pages first and then added Creative Memories Earthy scrapbook papers, gradually I have stamped and added embellisments to build a decorative effect. I really enjoyed using the Clarity New York Skyline Mask and the Splodge Away Skyline Stencil.

All I need to do now is add some photos. I am going to be really self indulgent and just addd photos of my favourite building the Chrysler Building. There is just something about this building that gets my heart racing...

Please come back and take a look when I have finished.

Happy WOYWW

Theresa
x







6 comments:

  1. I've never seen an album like that before - it looks fab the way you've decorated it. Look forward to seeing it finished x

    Sherry WOYWW #94

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous camera album project.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting project. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like I like... and Im running late - we are late my daughter an I have been at the vets out of town all day so Im running so late. so I will keep it short. Thanks for the peek # 22 & 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is an amazing start to your album. Thanks for your visit, have a creative week. MMx #57

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am liking the look of your project. My kind of colours. As you said you still need photos, but it will be even nicer once you add them
    Nelle 71 xx

    ReplyDelete