Friday 29 November 2013


Well I have been rather naughty and not written anything for a while…

Life just seems to be a bit chaotic at the moment, but we did manage to finally take a break and go to Washington DC. Wow! What a fantastic place, so much to see and do and most of the brilliant museums were free to. Here are just a few of the many hundreds of photos I took. I would definitely recommend a trip if you have never been before.




Any way, the main reason for writing today is because I have just signed up for  the Sugar Block Club
2014. I have put copy of the link below. The lovely Amy at Stitchery Dickory Dock is running a new Block of the Month Club. You can join for just $7.95 and the plan is to complete a 12"x12" block every month. She will send detailed instructions for each new block you to follow every month. Sounds like fun, why not come and join me...


http://www.stitcherydickorydock.com/2014-sugar-block-club-is-here/

No comments:

Post a Comment