Wednesday 19 March 2014

WOYWW - 250



I missed you last week. Just got caught up in stuff, well actually the boiler. First no heating, that was fixed and then no water. All up and running now, but just threw a spanner in the works.

Well this is my desk this week, back to sewing...




I joined a quilting group last Tuesday for the first time (Pershore Patchers & Quilters), where we made a Needlecase based on a design by Barbara Pritchard (Sew Easy to Do). Barbara did a quick demo and then off we all went to produce our own little masterpiece. 


I so enjoyed making the first one, I went on a made a few more. I had a lovely evening with a very friendly bunch of ladies.

Feeling well in the zone by then, I thought I would have a go at making the Washday Peg Bag kit I had bought at the Craft Show in Malvern the other week. It went together like a dream. It even got a 'that's nice' from the husband! Take a look...


Gorgeous fabrics and easy to follow instructions, will definitely be making another one of these.
If you fancy having a go yourself I bought this from the lovely ladies at www.cross-patch.co.uk

And finally...


This arrived today from Clarity Stamps, to add to my Clarity stash. Whoooooo! Finally got round to spending my Christmas voucher, thanks Mum. Oh where to start, I can feel a Geli Plate project coming on.

Well that's it for this week, thanks for reading. Please leave a comment and I will hop on over to yours.

Theresa
x  



5 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa, oh yes I love your projects, gorgeous fabric and it's great to see simple domestic things like needle cases - might have prompted me to use up some scraps cause I'm always hunting for a needle (happily I've had my machine out this past year). Cheers and have a super week RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics..and the measure tape ribbon, that's great! Nice projects, and hey now you're filled with possibilities, I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Theresa. What fun needle cases and peg bag. Well done. Trust you continue to enjoy the group. Lovely looking new stash, too. What a week you are going to have with lots of new things to try out.
    Margaret #35

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your needlecase! I have been making some too! It helps when you have a group to help inspire and motivate you.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your needle cases and peg bag are great, love them. Paris skyline mask is pretty good too ;-)
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete