Wednesday 28 August 2013

So another first...

What's on your Work-desk Wednesday my first go at putting a blog post on.

So here goes.

I have spent a lovely to day crafting with my friend Sue. We had lovely lunch, spent some time chatting and catching up and then had a play with the Hougie Board making some cards from the 'Everyone Needs a Hougie' project book by Kay Rutter. After a bit of head scratching and reading the instructions out loud several times we managed to make the Art Deco card and several versions of the Stepper card. No the book is not difficult to understand it was just us being a bit thick! Good result in the end though.

Put my camera on the side to take some photo's of us in action but completely forgot until after we had cleared up. So sorry, will try harder next week.

So here are some photo's of my craft-room desk at the moment. I am working on another Transfer Painted picture and starting to add the free motion stitching. Just love playing with this...



13 comments:

  1. I was so happy to read about, and see the results using transfer paper. You did a great job. It looks like something I would enjoy. The free motion thing, I have a lot of trouble with. :>)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frightened me as well to start with. Just had to get my head around the fact that is actually meant to messy!

      :}

      Delete
  2. Happy woyww Theresa, It's fun when you get to craft with other. Jill #53

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there and Happy WOYWW Anne x #71

    PS Just gone to add my comment and see you have word verification. I cannot make out all of it. Hope you won't mind me saying that you will get more visitors if you turn it off. Am off to try again :-) Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am new to all this, will take a look and turn it off. If I can figure it out!

      Theresa

      Delete
  4. Hapoy WOYWW! The transfer paint sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated WOYWW. The transfer painting sounds like something I should try. I am hoping to find the time soon to use my sewing machine for some embroidery. Ali x #91

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of fun have a look at Mary Gamester website for some more inspiration
    www.mary-gamester.co.uk

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. You make me want to get my sewing machine out! ;)
    Thanks for the visit! WOYWW#113

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW Theresa I will hopefully be up to joining in next week :-) xx
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete